"I appreciate that we have a great resource to help us on our fostering journey. It’s great to know we can ask questions and get support from our One Heart family. Caring for foster children is a little easier knowing that One Heart is there to help however they can."
Gerilyn, foster mom
Support One Heart
- Attend our annual fundraising dinner in Spring each year.
- Attend or sponsor our annual golf tournament each September.
- Collect school supplies to fill backpacks for children in foster care. This takes place in June/July each year.
- Adopt a family for Christmas - In November we need donors to adopt a child or family for Christmas through our Christmas Blessings program.
- Donate financially to One Heart. One Heart has received a few grants over the years, but predominantly relies on donations from individuals. We operate on a very limited budget with only 1 full time and 1 part time staff. Every dollar donated goes directly to serve the families caring for children in need and recruit more families. Donate Now!
- Provide items on our Wish List.
Wish List items include: diapers, new socks and underwear, gift cards to grocery stores, Target and/or Walmart. We are not able to accept donations of used clothing due to our limited space, but you are welcome to contact us with ideas. Due to limited space, One Heart cannot accept used clothing, stuffed animals, toys, or books. Thank you for understanding. Please check in with the office as needs change frequently. The Valley Park Foster Closet is run by a One Heart mom. They are able to accept gently used clothing.