October 1, 2020
20/20 Virtual Campaign
"But blessed are your eyes for they see"
Virtual Fundraiser: SEE the vision
- To strengthen and grow the Board by:
- Recruiting additional board members to fill gaps in expertise
- Ensuring an engaged and working board who is able to support staff
- Utilizing current board members in ways that can further the effectiveness in serving One Heart families
- To share an even more compelling story about who One Heart is to the Christian community by:
- Using social media to create greater brand awareness and broaden reach
- Employing a comprehensive marketing plan for better integration of all communication efforts
- To remove barriers that prevent some families from accessing or using support services by:
- Performing an audit of support services and provide recommendations to better serve families
- Exploring services and training that can be implemented in-house to help children and families achieve lifelong success
- To assist in meeting the mental health needs of kids and families impacted by trauma by:
- Launching counseling scholarship to supplement the cost of counseling
- Providing a leadership role in helping families access therapeutic services
"See what WE see"
ANY DONATION >= $500 will receive a plush blanket with One Heart logo
PLEASE consider a monthly donation, this tremendously helps with ongoing expenses.
Many ways to donate:
- Credit Card - Click DONATE NOW button
- EFT - Call office with bank routing & account information OR mail voided check to office with donation details
- Check - Payable to: One Heart Family Ministries mail to: 13250 S. Outer 40 Rd. Town & Country, MO 63017 314-250-6983 (Please note our NEW address & phone)